Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Holy nightmare diaper changes!

Apparently, this is some of the fun crawling brings...

Now that he is mobile, Evan won't lay still for diaper changes and he just had a poop blowout. I managed to get his outfit off and his onesie over his legs without too much poop spreadage, but then OMG. He twisted, he rolled, he sat up, and he started crawling away while the poop was everywhere hanging off his butt and on his belly, back, and penis. He layed in it, sat in it, and it went everywhere. All while screaming because I was trying to contain him and hold his legs by the ankles. I couldn't get him to be still enough to wipe it up in any efficient way and the wipes were flying, landing on my newly shampooed carpet. I finally got him relatively clean and chased a naked baby around the room trying to re-diaper him. I managed to get a new diaper on him while he was on all fours, so it's cockeyed.

I'm exhausted. I think 3 people would have had a tough time with this one. Good times. :)

No comments: