Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Shiny new shopping cart cover

Well, I didn't kick the cold fast. In fact, it kinda kicked my ass for more nearly two weeks. But I'm finally in recovery mode and now have a ton of catch up to do. It's nice to take some time to rest and heal, but payback can be a bitch. I'm now knee deep in housework, emails, blogs, pictures, shopping, etc. Bummer.

On a different note, Evan's shopping cart/high chair cover arrived! I ordered it from Kozypal, an online site that creates cool custom covers. I love it! It's very padded and thick and the fabric is fun. It looks extremely comfy. We tried it out for the first time at Carrabba's on Saturday and Evan did quite well. The cover has loops that can be used to attach toys, which was very handy. Evan happily sucked on his rings and spoon for most of the meal, freeing us up to actually eat with both hands for the first time in months. Woo! And then yesterday, I took Evan to Target and tried it out in the cart. He was fascinated with being up high in the cart and seemed to love the new vantage point. It was so nice to shop without a huge fear he would start fussing. I'm hoping the novelty doesn't wear off anytime soon. *fingers crossed*

Evan at Carrabba's:


Evan at Target:


No comments: